Sunday, July 31, 2011

Now on My Playlist .....

I am a very passionate music listener. Music of any kind, any genre, any language can fed my hunger for it.The one n only criteria needed to make a place on my playlist is ability to touch my heart.
I try to listen different kind of songs from various countries. Needless to say that some times I listen them without understanding its meaning. But from this overview I get a idea and go ahead with those which suits my taste. Then they become my favorites and then my obsession. As an Indian melodious Hindi Bollywood songs are obviously on my playlist. But shelf life of these songs is now become very less . Other than this English pop, country music definitely suits my taste.


As a Korean drama lover, I came to know K pop through this connection and got familiar with different popular bands of Korea. OST of few dramas like Full House, Coffee prince, Cinderella's Step sister and very recent You've Fallen For me are my favorite Korean tracks.

My Playlist:

Hindi
  • Kahi to hogi woh (Jane Tu Ya Janena)
  • Pee lu tere (Once Upon a Time in Mumbai)
  • Sauda hai dil ka (Aakrosh)
  • Kyu mein jagoon (Patiala House)
  • Tum mile (Tum Mile)
  • Adha hain ishk (Band Baja Barat)
  • Abhi kuch dino se (Dil To Bachcha hai ji)
  • Kaise kahe alvida ( Yeh Saali Zindegi)
English
  • All for you (keith Urban)
  • Making Memories of us (keith Urban)
  • Need you now (Lady Antebellum)
  • Back To December (Swift Taylor)
  • Applozise (Timbaland ft. One Repulic)
  • On The Floor (JLo)
  • Whatever it is (Zack Brown Band)
  • Free (Zack Brown Band)
  •  Knee Deep (Zack Brown Band)
  • Hopless (Train)
  • Good life (One republic)
  • Come A little closer (Dierks Bentley)
  • Realize (Colbie Calliat)
  • When You Kiss Me (Shania Twain)
Korean
  • Inside My Heart (My Name Is Kim Samsoon)
  • White Love story (Coffee Prince)
  • It Had To Be You (Cinderella's Step sister)
  • Calling Out (Cinderella's Step sister)
  • Stay (Goong)
  • I'm Going To meet Her Now (Kim Bum)
  • My Girl (Rain)
  • I don't know (You've Fallen For me)
  •  넌 내게 반했어 OST - ep2
My Favorite Music Video:

Making Memories of Us


Most Recent MV on my list:

One of my Favorite Singer  : John Mayer

Half of my heart

My teenage Obsession: Falguni Pathak


This list never ends. But I have to Stop Here. Keep listening ...

No comments:

Post a Comment