Sunday, May 6, 2012

New BTS photos of The King 2 Hearts : WOC and The Camping


Hearties, we have only three weeks to spend with our 2 Hearts . I'm already worrying about empty period. But I'm not going to spoil this remaining honeymoon time thinking about that. So,enjoy the lovely BTS photos during the WOC and the Romantic Camping.


BTS of camping: I just want to know if the tent was just only for show. PD nim, if you later give us only the result of the camp night, I mean to say the usefulness of the tent, it would be beyond disappointment. You can't leave everything on our imagination. And any one who thinks I'm a bit aggressive, plz spare me for having my perverted mind.






Now it's time for the anticipated WOC: Looks like they are having lots of fun there. By the way I can't hold myself from fangirling, LSG is so hot in the single photo. I am missing HJW in those photos of playing in water. I want to see them in water ....... playing. offf ... my perverted mind. 







The spoiler of the engagement doesn't seem to stop until the airing. Here is one of the newest.


(Photo Credit :tryp96, as labeled)

No comments:

Post a Comment