Friday, September 7, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye at 'Vogue Fashion Night Out'

 

It is not a secret that I'm biased for Yoon Eun Hye. My liking for her not only for her acting and beauty but also her style. Though I'm very much naive when it comes to Fashion but I really notice what YEH is wearing and have to say that I like her style most of the time. Some thing fresh and gorgeous feeling at the same time come to my mind when I see her in fashion events. I want to say that she rarely over do it . Here is some recent event photos of my favorite style icon , just want to share with you guys. 

The event was Vogue Fashion Night out .'Vogue Fashion Night Out' was organized by the fashion magazine 'Vogue Korea', Some other beautiful ladies like Park Ye Jin, BoA, Seo, Kim Hye-soo also attended the event.








In case you're curious about her dress and bag here they are

The dress is from Chanel menswear 2012 and it is wedding dress has printed detailing with the Indian Woodblock style.


And her bag also  Chanel flap bag


Credit: as labelled

1 comment:

  1. you have shared the nice post with a beautiful collection. I would like to see more, so just keep posting.Also visit our website for latest trends in online for Men's,Women's,and Kid's trendy wears,party wears,wedding wears,casual wears...https://www.jignov.com/women/accessories/watches.html

    ReplyDelete