Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye Confirms Starring Opposite Yoo Chun In 'I Miss You'


I'm so glad My Eun Hye is finally back in K-drama!!!!!! After so many names anticipated as Yoo Chun's leading lady YEH is confirmed I Miss You. It'll air after Arang And The Magistrate on early November.Well, YC is not my favorite type of leading man in drama. His Charm could not touch my heart yet, and in my eyes he lacks the charisma. OK enough complaining!! They are already confirmed their pairing so I'm looking forward to this drama with open mind and definitely try to like YEH's leading man. LOL!


I really want this drama will be a hit one with good rating, coz now a days all my anticipated dramas or the dramas I followed are low in rating. Plz drama God make IMY a hit drama for the sake of YEH. Nice guy has gained very strong hold on the viewers and IMY has to compete with it. But hoping for the best.
  
Details Available:

Name: I Want To See You aka I Miss You 보고싶다

Director: Lee Jae-dong
Screenplay : Moon Hee-jeong 
Channel: MBC

Synopsis:
A drama about a man and a woman who had to part ways due to an unfortunate accident when they were young, facing each other again and playing a game of love hide and seek.

2 comments:

  1. I love a Eun Hye Yoon, she is the Queen of Drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is one of my favorite actress ... her presence is enough to attract me ... to a drama. :D

      Delete