Monday, March 5, 2012

Up Coming Korean Drama The King 2 Hearts


Ha Ji Won is back with her new drama after Secret Garden. I liked her in that , so when The King 2 Hearts is announced my expectation becomes high. In fact I am pretty excited about it. On the other hand , this will be first  Lee Seung Gi  drama for me. I haven't seen any of his works, so I am curious about him. I know his last drama “My Girlfriend is Gumiho”was  quite hit and popular, but I never got the chance to watch it. So, The King 2 Hearts brings mixture of expectation and curiosity for me.


The King 2 Hearts synopsis: 

The drama sets up where South Korea is fantasized as constitutional monarchy country with its king , queen and prince. Lee Jae Ha, the supposed 2nd Prince of South Korea marries the thirty-something army instructor, Kim Hang Ah who is also the daughter of an influential family from the North Korea through an arranged marriage after both of them were being caught in a “special situation”. The once carefree and frank, Lee Jae Ha began to walk his road of revenge as the king after his older brother was killed in a bombing attack during his engagement. And as both of Jae Ha and Hang Ah slowly falls in love with each other despite of clashing and fighting at first, they finds themselves once again at the mercy of the political factors which had brought them together at first but now wants them to be apart.


 Trailer of The King 2 Hearts:




The King 2 Hearts will  start airing on 14th March . Hope it will fill the emptiness of Wild Romance.

(Source: Official website of Kings2 heart  MBC , http://www.kimchidramas.net )

No comments:

Post a Comment