Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just Missing It Terribly ....



This is the first week after the end of Wild Romance and I am feeling the emptiness. This is one of my favorite drama and after a very long time this drama made me feel those feelings . Of course it has its flaws but I am still loving it. I want to share some of the memorable moments of this drama.

Wild Romance has some moments which made my heart melt and I can watch these moments repeatedly without being bored.

The moments of knowing each other



Those cute moments of hidden love



The moments of confession


The moments of understanding


The moments I want moooreeee


 Those moments I Haaaaateddd


I love Lee dong Wook here



The moments of hilarious Lee Si Young


Just Missing Wild Romance ............

No comments:

Post a Comment