Monday, May 7, 2012

Gong Yoo Back to K Drama With 'Big'


Gong Yoo is one of my favorite Korean actors from the days when I knew only few of them. After Coffee Prince many years passed and he almost vanished from drama land I have only seen him in movies and some fashion photo shoots. But my crush never fades.Whenever I find any news about him I just dig into it to know whether he is doing any new drama. And my waiting is over. He is back with a rom- com named 'Big', co-starring  Lee Min Jung and Suzy. It will be wrong if I say that I like both of the ladies, to me both of them are ok ok type, not very fond of them. For Gong Yong I'm ready tolerate even Goo Hye Sun! So, pretty excited about upcoming Big.


Here is some information about Big:
  • TV Show: Big (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Big
  • Hangul: λΉ…
  • Director: Ji Byung-Hyun
  • Writer: Hong Jeong-Eun, Hong Mi-Ran
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: June 4, 2012 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55 
 Cast:
  • Gong Yoo - Seo Yoon-Jae / Kang Gyung-Joon
  • Lee Min-Jung - Gil Da-Ran
  • Bae Suzy - Jang Ma-Ri
  • Jang Hee-Jin - Lee Se-Young
  • Baek Sung-Hyun - Gil Choong-Sik

 Synopsis:

18-year-old Kang Gyung-Joon's (Gong Yoo) spirit suddenly becomes transplanted in the body of 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae. Seo-Yon-Jae is a successful doctor and engaged to high school teacher Gil Da-Ran (Lee Min-Jung). Gil Da-Ran just so happens to be the teacher of 18-year old Kang Gyung-Joon. More problems ensue when 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae falls in love with another woman (Bae Suzy). 


And the 18-year-old adolescent teenager who coincidentally changes souls with Seo Yoon-jae (Gong Yoo) is played by '3-second Song Joong-ki's  Shin Won-ho.


(Credit : asianwiki, hancinema, Soompi)

No comments:

Post a Comment