Wednesday, May 2, 2012

When Ha Ji Won Is Not Hang Ah


Ha Ji Won is really busy these days. Apart from filming nonstop for The King 2 Hearts, she also engages herself in photo shoots for magazine and CFs . And she looks gorgeous and different in every photo. Though she is not  an angelic beauty for me  but there is something about  her attracts me. May be her dedication for everything she does affects me. In the current drama I just love her performance. Her joy, her cry, her toughness and vulnerability or frailness all emotions are just perfect. There is nothing more or less in emoting the feelings, just optimum. For me its her best performance.


Some Stills from High Cut :





Some from Crocodile Ladies Summer 2012:




Here is one BTS video of High Cut:



(Credit: soheelover, highcut.co.kr)

No comments:

Post a Comment