Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New on My Playlist .....



New year is knocking our door. It seems only yesterday we had last new year and the year is almost over. So, the season is changing as well as our mood. Last time I share my favorite songs from my playlist. But some new numbers are going up in my list and some old ones regain their sweetness in my heart. I would like to share my new songs on my play list.






Hindi
  • Khoya khoya Chand (Alka Yagnik)
  • Tujhe Bhula Diya (Anjana Anjani)
  • Mitra (Band Baja Barat)
  • I llove you ( Body Guard)
  • Dil ne tumko Chun liya HAin (Jhankar Beats)
  • Gham Ka Khajana (Lata Mangeskar)
  • Aankhein vi hote hain (Hasil)
  • Kasam ki Kasam (Main Prem Ki Diwanee Hu)
  • Jo Bhi Main (Rock Star)
  • Rabba Main to Mar Gaya ( Mausam)
English
  • God Gave Me You (Blake Shelton)
  • Whiskey lullaby (Brad Preisley & allison)
  • One Boy , One Girl ( Brad Preisley)
  • Take Care ( Drake ft. Rhianna)
  • Last thing on my mind 
  • Love like a love song (Selena Gomez)
  • you Got Me (Colbie Calliat)
  • We found Love (Rihanna)
  • Sorry, Blame it on me (Akon)
  • Long Long Way to Go ( Def Leppard)
  • With Out You (Dixie Chicks)

No comments:

Post a Comment