Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Official Stills of Yoo Seung Ho And OST (Part 1) is Released For 'Missing You'


I genuinely worried about wanting the second male lead to get the girl .... Its not that I liked the way Yoo Seung Ho is styled to make him more mature than his real age. I think the stylish is trying too hard. It would be better not to try too hard about his looks. He is quite capable of acting mature with minimum effort. The cane is too much for me if it is not for his foot injury. He is already in my good books for his flawless acting and I'm sure I want to see him more and don't want to see him heart broken.But it is very unusual that MBC is not releasing OTP stills yet, I 'm dying to see Yoon Eun Hye again. The Press conference will be held on 1st November. The first OST released is Tears Are Falling by Wax.


More Stills of YSH




New Adorable Stills of Younger cast






Tears Are Falling

No comments:

Post a Comment